Thursday

An Evening With Andy Timmons


At CV Lloyde Guitar Store on this rainy autumn evening, my son and I had the distinct pleasure to watch the single best guitarist we have ever seen live, Mr. Andy Timmons. A thirty year veteran of the studio circuit, recording artist Andy is an Evansville, IN native, now in Dallas, TX, who can really rock and roll. The one man performance and Q&A session lasted two hours, and Andy was always the consumate gentleman. He is a top electric guitarist in the world, and yet has the personality of your favorite college professor--in this case, a rock guitar professor--rather than that of a prima dona music god. Andy Timmons. Watch for him. An absolutely enchanting evening, made even better as I sat next to my favorite budding guitarist, my son.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails