Geneva. Partial octagon house. The East View. Built in 1851, for Augustus Herrington. Located at 416 South First Street. Located on the corner of South and First Streets. ( 1869 streets and names. ) Shown at the center of an 1869 map segment of Geneva. Two story. Cupola. Two large attachments, but five of the sides are still clear.
The top row 1960. The bottom row 1894. The middle is from 1871.