Wednesday

Apple: Could Ya Hurry Up With That Tablet Please!



I'm very much anticiptaing--like the rest of the civilized world--the Apple tablet. Latest news says that Foxxcom, who makes the outstanding iPod Touch, is in production of a thin, touch screen tablet. Apple anticipates higher than average freight shipping changes in their latest quarterly conference call--an upcoming tablet? They sold something like 7 million iPhones this year..yikes! And they have partnered with Marvel Comics for content (yawn). I'm really wanting this Apple to play my iPod Touch Apps, and be like a big, bold always-on eReader with excellent battery life and more computer capability, such as openoffice.net.

I hear a rumbling and...it ain't my hungry tummy no more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails