Monday

Chicago Springhill Suites


Here's a picture from my summertime 2008 stay at The Springhill Suites by Marriott during the air water show. Blue Angels, can;t be beat. I thought about this image as I was emailing a friend about www.tripadvisor.com. If not already on your Favorites List, it is a must. There are so many unbiased reviews of hotels, amusements, locations... I have judged many a resort based on the info and photos from other travelers. I have placed, oh, I don't know, maybe 50 reviews on tripadvisor myself (look for kayak on canal avatar), and I have to admit, it really is something that I use so very much. As for the Springhill Suites in Chicago (across from House of Blues), well, suffice it to say it's location is primo, the lobby that you see here is hip, but the rooms are miniscule. My complete review is on tripadvisor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails