Thursday

Amazon Kindle


I cannot believe it--I ordered my Amazon Kindle reading device in November 2007, and here, more than a year later, I still read on it at least every 1-2 days. It is a wonderful device, and I won't get into the whats and whatfors about eInk reading and how it is not at all like reading on a laptop. Suffice it to say, the wireless downloading of books (no wi-fi required--it comes free over the Sprint network) makes this reader a winner. If you look closely through the flash, you can see what I am reading recently--typically I have about three books going at once. I am not a voracious reader, simply one that likes variety. Amazon.com has much more information and thousands of review on the reader, or you can see a video here for those who have never heard of this reader. Chicago Tribune with no ads, who can beat it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails